How to hard reset the Garmin-Asus Garminfone
We show you how to factory reset the Garmin-Asus Garminfone to clear all data and restore its original settings
The Garmin-Asus Garminfone is highly customizable and you have been hard at work tweaking it to your liking, but now the fun is over and you want to return it to its factory settings again.
Here, we show you how to hard reset the Garmin-Asus Garminfone with step by step instructions.
Please note that all data will be deleted from the Garmin-Asus Garminfone as a result of this procedure. This process may or may not delete data stored on the microSD card. We recommend backing up all of your personal data before proceeding.
First, try this:
- From the main home screen, tap menu
- Tap Settings
- Press the menu key, then tap Master clear
- Enter your password if prompted, then tap Yes to confirm
If that doesn't work, or if your phone is frozen:
- Turn the power off. If your Garmin-Asus Garminfone is frozen, pull the battery out and reinsert it
- Hold the Left D-pad button
- Press and hold the Power button until the device turns on
- Follow the on-screen instructions to restore the phone
All data including third-party applications will be deleted from the Garmin-Asus Garminfone. Once the wipe is complete, the phone will reboot to its factory fresh state.