How to set up Exchange email on your HTC One
Follow our easy guide to setting up Exchange email on your HTC One
First and foremost, congrats on your all new HTC One Android smartphone. If you just bought the phone and are wondering how to set up your corporate Exchange email, this is the perfect guide for you.
For those in the dark here, the HTC One is HTC's 2013 Android flagship smartphone. The device runs Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean and simply rocks it! The One sports a 4.7-inch, 1080p display, a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon CPU and a 4-ultrapixel camera. The One is really the best smartphone this year.
Anyway, setting up Exchange can be a bit tricky on Android and the HTC One. Thankfully, we've broken the process down to make it easier. We've done it all in about nine steps. Read on for more!
- From the home screen, select All Apps.
- Next, select Mail.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and select Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
- Enter the appropriate email address and password, then select Next.
- Enter the appropriate information into the following fields: Domain/Username, Password and Server.
- Ensure the following settings are configured as appropriate, then select Next.
- From the Inbox checking frequency field, select the current setting.
- From the Days to Sync field, select the current setting.
- Tap Finish setup.
Overall, the HTC One is a simply stunning and might even be the phone of the year. In our review of the device, we said:
"Buy the HTC One. You won’t regret it. If you’re up for a contract renewal or you’re aching to replace the aging smartphone in your pocket, the HTC One has everything you need and then some. Sure, it’s bold of me to tell you to buy the HTC One before reviewing the Galaxy S4, but you also have to understand that all reviewers have their biases. No one can remain entirely objective -- it’s impossible. The HTC One’s hardware is gorgeous, the screen is brilliant and everything else you need it to do is done so well."
Do you have the HTC One? What do you think of it? Let us know below, friends!