How to set up Microsoft exchange email on your Verizon LG Spectrum
Setting up Microsoft Exchange email on your LG Spectrum is as easy as pie with our handy how-to guide
First and foremost, congrats on your new LG Spectrum smartphone. If you just bought the phone and are wondering how to set up your corporate Exchange email, this is the perfect guide for you.
Setting up Exchange can be a bit tricky. But thankfully, we've broken the process down to make it easier. We've done it all in about a dozen steps:
- From the Spectrum home screen, select All Apps.
- From the Apps tab, select Settings.
- Scroll down to the Personal section and select Accounts & sync.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and select Add Account.
- Select Exchange ActiveSync.
- Enter the appropriate e-mail address and password, then select Next.
- Enter the appropriate information into the following fields: Domain/Username, Password and Server.
- Ensure the following settings are configured as appropriate, then select Next.
- From the Inbox checking frequency field, select the current setting.
- From the Days to Sync field, select the current setting.
- If desired, enter an account name, then select Next.
- Then tap the Mail, Contacts and Calendar check boxes if you want to synchronize them.
- Tap Finish setup.
Microsoft Exchange email is now completely set up. Congrats friend!