How to switch off 4G LTE on your Verizon LG Spectrum
Interested in turning off 4G LTE on your LG Spectrum? Here's how
4G LTE can be really pretty awesome, especially when you're downloading a big file or uploading an HD movie. It can save you time and honestly, just make your life easier.
While 4G is obviously very, very fast, it sometimes causes battery power to drain extremely quickly. If you're like me and need to conserve battery power while using 4G, this guide is definitely for you. Below we show you how to switch off 4G LTE on your Verizon LG Spectrum at your leisure so you can save battery life and use your device longer.
To switch off 4G LTE on your Verizon Spectrum, follow these steps:
- From the LG Spectrum home screen, select Settings.
- Once inside the settings application tap Wireless Networks.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Mobile Networks.
- Next, tap System Selection and then Network Mode.
- Finally, tap CDMA Only and then confirm that this is what you actually want to do by tapping Yes.
- Boom! That's it, your LG Spectrum will now only use 3G. To turn 4G LTE back on repeat the steps, but choose LTE/CDMA.