How to sync iTunes with your Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX
Sync iTunes music and movies to your DROID RAZR MAXX with our easy guide
If you've just recently switched from the iPhone to the Motorla DROID RAZR MAXX, you're probably wondering what happens with your iTunes library. Can you use it on the DROID RAZR MAXX? Is the library now useless? Luckily, we here at KYC have the answer!
The good news is that all is not lost! Thanks to the folks at Motorola, you can now sync your full iTunes library to your DROID RAZR MAXX in an seamless way.
You can transfer all iTunes media content with ease. If this is something you're interested in doing, read our full guide below.
Note: MotoCast USB will only import DRM-free videos and music from iTunes.
- Download and install the MotoCast USB software. It can be found here for PC owners. For Apple users, the program is available in the Mac app store.
- Next, open the app and sign in with your Motorola account. After signing in, you will see all your iTunes music and videos listed.
- Now select the music, videos and podcasts you want to sync. To choose, click on the Sync to Device tab.
- Next, make sure to plug in your DROID RAZR MAXX using the USB cable to your computer. The MotoCast USB software will recognize the smartphone.
- Now that the device is recognized, press "Sync" and all music, movies and podcasts you have selected will sync to your phone.
- That's it! The movies and music you selected will now be available on your smartphone!