How to hard reset the Motorola Titanium
We show you how to factory reset the Motorola Titanium to clear all data and restore its original settings
The Motorola Titanium is highly customizable and you have been hard at work tweaking it to your liking, but now the fun is over and you want to return it to its factory settings again.
Here, we show you how to hard reset the Motorola Titanium with step by step instructions.
Please note that all data will be deleted from the Motorola Titanium as a result of this procedure. This process may or may not delete data stored on the microSD card. We recommend backing up all of your personal data before proceeding.
First, try this:
- From the main home screen, tap menu
- Tap Settings, then Privacy
- Tap Factory data reset
- Tap Reset phone
- Enter your password if required, then tap Erase everything to confirm
If that doesn't work, or if your phone is frozen:
- Turn the power off. If your Motorola Titanuim is frozen, pull the battery out and reinsert it
- Press and hold the Power and Camera buttons
- Release the Camera button when prompted
- Press and hold the Volume Down key
- A yellow exclamation will appear on the display
- Select the Wipe data/factory reset (Alt + W) option
All data including third-party applications will be deleted from the Motorola Titanium. Once the wipe is complete, the phone will reboot to its factory fresh state.