How to connect your Nokia Lumia 900 to Wi-Fi
Learn how to connect your Nokia Lumia 900 to Wi-Fi in a few simple steps
If you're using a smartphone like the Nokia Lumia 900, Wi-Fi can be your friend and ally. Using Wi-Fi is not only a great way to stop busting your data cap, but it possibly might even lower your monthly bill.
That being said, I'm sure there are more than a few of you who don't know how to connect to Wi-Fi. If that sounds like you, make sure to follow our guide. With any luck, you'll be able to connect to Wi-Fi without having to call your neighborhood geek.
To connect to Wi-Fi on your Nokia Lumia 900, follow the steps below.
- From the Lumia 900 home screen, swipe to the left. Scroll down and select the settings icon.
- Once inside settings, scroll down and tap Wi-Fi.
- Next, switch Wi-Fi networking on.
- After a few moments all of the nearby Wi-Fi hot spots will pop-up for you to see.
- Select the Wi-Fi network you wish to use and tap connect.
That's it! You have now connected to Wi-Fi on your Nokia Lumia 900. Data caps be damned.