How to send a scheduled email on your Samsung Galaxy Note II
Want to send an email but know you're going to be busy? Check out our guide to scheduling an email on your Galaxy Note 2
Emailing on the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is a pleasure thanks to the device’s responsive on-screen QWERTY and super effective S-Pen, and the device’s software brings plenty to the table too, and one feature which we thought was particularly cool (and useful, natch) was the ability to schedule an email to send at a specified date and time without you needing to be involved/conscious.
It really couldn’t be easier to set up, but if you need a few pointers here’s how you get started:
- Grab your Samsung Galaxy Note 2
- Go to ‘Emails’
- Enter the email address you want to send to and compose the message in the normal way
- Tap the ‘Expand Menu’ icon
- Tap ‘Schedule Sending’
- Set the time you want the message to send
- Set the date you want the message to send
- Tap ‘Done’
Your device will now send the email at the scheduled time, but do ensure you have sufficient battery as it will fail to send if the device is not switched on. You have been warned!