How to hard reset the Samsung Behold II
We show you how to factory reset the Samsung Behold II to clear all data and restore its original settings
The Samsung Behold II is highly customizable and you have been hard at work tweaking it to your liking, but now the fun is over and you want to return it to its factory settings again. Here, we show you how to hard reset the Samsung Behold II with step by step instructions.
Please note that all data will be deleted from the Samsung Behold II as a result of this procedure. This process does NOT delete data stored on the microSD card. We recommend backing up all of your personal data before proceeding.
First, try this:
- From the main home screen, tap Quick List
- Tap Settings, then Reset settings
- Tap Master reset
- Enter your password, then tap Yes to confirm
If that doesn't work, or if your phone is frozen:
- Turn the power off. If your Samsung Behold II is frozen, pull the battery out and reinsert it
- Hold the Volume Down, Send and End buttons (in that order)
- When a graphic appears on the display, press the Menu key to begin the reset
If you selected YES, all data including third-party applications will be deleted from the Samsung Behold II. Once the wipe is complete, the phone will reboot to its factory fresh state.