How to upload your pictures to the web from your Samsung Focus
We show you how to upload pictures from your Samsung Focus to the web
The Samsung Focus features a rather impressive 5-megapixel camera, so it's pretty likely you'll want to share your photos on the internet.
To share your pictures, you can either use Skydrive or Facebook. You can also share your images via email or MMS.
Manually upload your pictures
- To manually upload your pictures to Skydrive or Facebook, select the Pictures Hub.
- Next, find the picture you want to share. This can only be from your phone, not ones that are from Facebook or Windows Live.
- Tap and hold the picture. Select More and then Share.
- Choose where you want to send your photo. You can choose to send it via email (Outlook), via MMS (Messaging), Skydrive or Facebook.
- The picture will be shared, providing you have set up your Skydrive, email or Facebook account properly.
Automatically upload all pictures to Skydrive or Facebook
- If you have a Skydrive or Facebook account set up on your Samsung Focus, you can opt to have all your photos and videos upload to the services.
- Swipe to the Apps list from the Start screen.
- Tap Settings > Applications > Pictures + Camera.
- To automatically send all pictures to Skydrive, turn on Auto upload to Skydrive. Choose an upload option and under Quick Upload Account, select Skydrive.
- To send all your photos to facebook automatically, follow the same instructions, but select Facebook from the Quick Upload Account option.